You can record your screen in google plus including audio and a thumbnail from your web camera using Google Plus Events.
- Login to your Google Plus account.
- Click on Events from the left menu.
- Click on Plan a Hangout from the top menu.
- Enter name, time (current time) and to: yourself and click on Invite.
- This will create a new event, now click on Join Hangout.
- A Hangout pop up window will open and then click on Join again.
- Once you join the hangout you will be displayed with menu options on the left.
- Click on the green Screenshare icon, screenshare options will be displayed.
- Choose what to share and click on Share.
- You can enable disable microphone and web camera from the top menu.
- Once you are done recording, click on leave the call.
- Login to your youtube account and click on creator studio from the top right account menu.
- Click on Live Streaming from the left menu.
- Here you will find your completed event recording.
- Now you can download or share the video.
Also you can start the entire process from YouTube Live Streaming Events and create new event.